Athens, GA

i had a period on the 13 of this month and it last for two days and now it's back on.. what's going on.

Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Specializes in Family Medicine
Need pregnancy test: I would make sure you are not pregnant first and foremost. Stress has been known to cause a second period for women, but so can your thyroid, i would have that checked again. You may have fibroids which can cause intermittent bleeding as well. I would see your md for an exam and blood work.
Dr. Katherine Mcgraw
Unclear: There are many causes for such an occurrence. You should make an appointment for evaluation with your family practice or gynecology physician.