i have bad chest pain and left arm pain when i have bad palpitations. i have had all tests to rule out heart. please tell me it's anxiety symptoms.

4 doctor answers
24 years experience Psychiatry
If medical: Causes have been rule out - the next step is a psychiatric evaluation to rule in or rule out an anxiety disorder. Take care.
Answered on Apr 8, 2016
2
Dr. Haider Goussous
62 years experience General Surgery
I'm still worried: I am not sure i would ignore these symptoms, i had a patient who had all these symptoms, saw his primary on monday, all tests were negative, on saturday, five days later he was in ICU witha heart attack, he was treated immediately, did well.
Answered on Apr 1, 2015
1
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Not on the Internet: This situation is the very reason one should have a good and healthy relationship with a family doctor. You and your family doctor now should sit down and go over all of the tests and develop a plan to make sure you are managing your anxiety better; that your heart is absolutely not the problem; reviewing your history in your profile makes me want to remind you that you can overcome anxiety.
Answered on Mar 31, 2014
1
1
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Provided original answer
Anxiety is overcome. It is a relearning of how one defines emotions and past experiences. It is insight gained that helps one grow out of anxiety. It does not necessarily have to be a life long problem.
Mar 31, 2014
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
50 years experience Cardiology
Symptoms: To know we would have to know much more information about you and what studies you've had. If you've had what most of us would consider an adequate work up for your symptoms then anxiety would be a short list probability. With the information here, can't tell.
Answered on Apr 13, 2014