Any advice? I have just started my anorexia recovery, and i haven't been issued a meal plan yet. Until then, how do I eat?

Dr. Jana Tomsky Corvalan
26 years experience in Family Medicine
Small meals often..: Recovery takes time and meal plan is very importnant to replnish nutrients.Anorexia causing not just calorie supression but lack of minerals, protein, vitamins and immune system is weakneed. Consider breakfast Jogurt with fresh furit, nuts. Snak mozarela stick, apple. Lunch soup , salad + egg, avocado, olive oil..., Snack hummus with carrot or other. Dinner grill fish, chicken, plenty of water.
Answered on Jun 21, 2017
1
Dr. Krishna Kumar
54 years experience in Psychiatry
It is NOT what you eat; it IS what is eating you! Please see a psychiatrist for Therapy for stresses causing Anorexia.
Jun 21, 2017