U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 50-year-old member asked:

My uterus is pulsing, what to do?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Peter Baumann
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
See a doctor: A 50 y/o old woman, who develops symptoms that may originate in the uterus should see a gynecologist for an exam and potentially an ultrasound of the uterus and the ovaries.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 32-year-old member asked:
How can the uterus be damaged?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 44-year-old member asked:
What causes air in the uterus?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 20-year-old female asked:
What causes your uterus to tip?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 28-year-old female asked:
How big is my uterus at 7 months?
1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
A 30-year-old female asked:
Has anyone had a sideways uterus?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Feb 4, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.