Lakewood, OH

after orciopexy pain and swelling in testicles near and on epidydymis 2 doctors i've seen can't tell me what my problem is please help refer to my bio?

Dr. James Lin
What is "bio"?: What is "bio"? Did you get testicular doppler ultrasound? That may be needed although most of the cases can be diagnosed by detailed history and physicals without it. So, have surgeon to help you decide if what you have now is just expected postoperative condition, or hematoma, or epididymitis, or even infection... Best wish and luck ... Always.

Last updated Mar 19, 2014