League City, TX

My stomach is limiting my activity. it feels full constantly, cannot get a deep breath and exertion is impossible. this is really limiting my life?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Stomach or Lifestyle: I see you have been worked up for possible heart condition. That's good because what you mention can be heart-related. If you are overweight that would need to be addressed. If you start a gentle exercise program consult w/doc. Best case scenario is that you are very out of shape. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 4, 2016