Philippines

My s.crea increased from .96mg/dl4yrsago- 1.09mg/dl last month.and now it is 1.1mg/dl. my urinalysis is (-)for albumin/glucose/blood.am i okay/normal?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Creatinine: Creatinine is not a measure of general health. It is related to the kidney function, but even then, it's not the measure to go by determining whether your kidneys are working well or not. Glomerular filtration rate is the measurement used to determine kidney function. Creatinine value is used in calculating it but your body weight and other values are also needed to determine it.