Orange, CA

breakout every 4-7 weeks in lesions, abrasions, leaves scars and purple bruises. entire body. minor burn/ itching and spots darkening in skin. ideas?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
See dermatologist: You may have a vasculitic skin lesions (meaning that the blood vessels in your skin may be inflamed) and thus a derm consult is needed ( a skin biopsy may be in order).
Dr. Steven Seres
Skin is being weird: I would get to a doctor with this right away. Especially with it leaving scars, you want to get to the bottom of what's going on, even if it's something as simple as acne. Other things that come to mind include staph infections, drug allergies, or other less common systemic skin allergies.