what causes gum pain in someone with no disease?

Dr. Eric Linden
Specializes in Periodontics
See below: I would suggest you see a dentist or periodontist for an evaluation to give you an accurate diagnosis for your gum pain.

Having pain, pressure and popping sound with large incional hernia. N/v unable to have bm. Is this normal it hasnt hurt before.?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Post op complication: If you are having pain, not having any bowel movement and you are sick please get to the closest emergency room if you can. Call 911 if you must. If you are hesitant please page the surgeon on call for your surgeon to make sure that someone can give you exact advice today.

Will pain in the butt after an injection go away soon?

Dr. Ryan Stanton
Emergency Medicine 18 years experience
Sure: Eventually it will. Depending on the medication injected, the location, and any bruising/bleeding, the time to resolution will vary, but should be gone within a week or so.

Is my tailbone pain from a fall? How to treat?

Dr. Allen Lu
Dr. Allen Luanswered
Orthopedic Surgery 24 years experience
It can be: Tailbone injuries can be extremely painful. Fortunately, they rarely cause any permanent damage and rarely need any kind of intervention. Unfortunately, little can be done to speed up recovery or change its course. Treatment usually involves avoiding pain, using soft cushions or doughnuts, and resting.

Why does my calf hurt when I stand on my toes?

Dr. Eric Lullove
Podiatry 19 years experience
Tight Calf Muscles!: The reason your calf hurts is how tight the entire muscle group is. When you stand on your toes, the calf muscle contracts, and if it is tight, then you may have pain. Performing runners' stretches are very beneficial and should help reduce the pain. If it continues, seek medical treatment with a podiatrist.

I m having upper and left hypochondrium pain since 5 years I have taken lot of proton pump inhibitors and took lot of medicines for IBS also.Wat shal?

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
No easy answer: Ongoing pain in the upper abdomen that has not responded to standard treatments can pose a difficult problem to solve. Best to start with a thorough evaluation by a good gastroenterologist.