Fremont, CA

please share an interesting fact about dealing with gas & bloating.

Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Ignore: Lactose intolerance accounts for a significant amount of gas and bloating problems around the world.
Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Lactose: Lactose intolerance is a major cause of gas and bloating.
Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Gas: Gas in humans is made up of three main gases that come from byproducts of bacteria.
Dr. Inaam Schneider
Ignore: Gas snd bloating is a common symptom in IBS.
Dr. Marsha Davis
Ignore: Most people with gas and bloating are constipated, even if they go daily.
Dr. K. Mujib Haque
Ignore: Green vegetables and fruits cause increased abdominal gases.
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Try: Try fresh ginger juice mixed with tea or lemonade—1 teaspoon mixed with 8 oz of fluid.
Dr. Natalie Sieb
Ignore: Eat slowly and smaller,more frequent meals;chew well,and increase physical activity during the day.
Dr. Steven Watry
General Practice 20 years experience
Ignore: Gas is normal.. excess fiber, which ferments in gut) can make it worse, and cause bloating feeling.
Dr. Sarkis Barupian
Ignore: Make a list of what increases gas and bloating for you. Antacids are also very helpful.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Ignore: Avoid sucralose, sorbitol, jelly-like candies, and "dietetic" candy (unless made with aspartame).
Dr. Michael Shim
Gastroenterology 20 years experience
It: It may be related to small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.
Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 39 years experience
Ignore: Fiber's great, but some find that the water-insoluble kind causes gas & bloating. Evaluate UR diet.