U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 44-year-old member asked:

I would like help coping with my fear?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Get help now.: Consider Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Behavior Therapy, Psychotherapy, Exposure therapy or hypnosis.

Related questions

A 46-year-old member asked:
How to stop being scared of imagined fears like monsters and aliens?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
Is teaching a child to fear something (like strangers) a good idea?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 33-year-old member asked:
I was wondering is fear of eating in public like an eating disorder?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jul 9, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.