What to do if i have bad experience with some men skin care product, because it caused addected for my skin?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Don't understand ?: I can't figure out what you mean by "it caused addected" for my skin. If you have a bad experience with any otc product, you can return it usually to the pharmacy for a refund. You can contact the company - there is usually an 800 number on the product or an address to do that. If it is severe, you or your doctor can file a complaint with the food and drug administration. Don't use it again.

Last updated Mar 11, 2014