what to do if i have bad anxiety i get a lot of symptoms could this be one. it's a very dull ache in my stomach everytime i swallow food what could this be ibs?

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology 35 years experience
All physical : Symptoms should be checked out before you assume that they are simply due to anxiety. If your physician believes it is psychological, speak to a psychologist about ways to reduce anxiety.
Dr. Gabriel Cline
Clinical Psychology 12 years experience
Stomach aches are a common symptom of anxiety. They are also symptoms of other physical problems as well. Rule out any physical issue and then find a psychologist that you feel knows what they are talking about and that cares about you. Research demonstrates that those 2 factors account for 85% of what makes psychotherapy work.
Jul 31, 2014