TR

i have had ten fever blister like sores on my lips over the last two weeks. but no fever, in fact temp is always low.?

Dr. Pamela Merino
Go to your doctor: Lesions that are persistent for more than 48 hours should be evaluated by your doctor.
Dr. Gregory Boger
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 25 years experience
Herpetic ulcers: You are most likely suffering from a herpes outbreak which most commonly occurs on the lips or inside the lips and cheek membrane. The virus lives dormant in nerves and comes out, to form ulcers or blisters which weep crust over and dry out over 4-10 days. Stress or diminished immunity can provoke an outbreak. Treatment involves topical or oral antivirals like valtrex, (valacyclovir) steroid paste can help also.