A member asked:

Son has a rash all over his body except head and face. a little itchy. hands and feet have little tiny blisters. no fever no mouth sores?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. HECTOR Franco
Dermatology 48 years experience
Need Dermtologist: A widespread rash such as what you have described especially with blistering demands immediate attention preferably by a dermatologist. Without fever in an otherwise healthy individual conditions such as allergic reactions or immune mediated blistering diseases need to be considered and worked up by a dermatologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 16, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.