IN

I am 20 . im suffering from aga. using minoxidil 10. what should be my dosage once i grow sufficient amount of hair. i apply it twice daily as of now.

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Rheumatology 53 years experience
See details: Stay away from minoxidil. It is far from universally helpful and causes reduced testosterone and therefore often causes erectile dysfunction.
Dr. Lana Long
Dermatology 34 years experience
2 x day: If you grow hair with rogaine (minoxidil) and stop using it, you will lose the hair you grew with the product. This is one way to know if the rogaine (minoxidil) actually helped or if your hair loss would stabilize on its own. You could perhaps try 1 x daily, but you need to keep using it.

Last updated Nov 6, 2020