Canada

35wk n 5 pregnant n my dr said i loss my mucus plug n i was 2cm soft? n my cervix were really soft n my baby's heads already in position? mean?

Dr. Mirela Cernaianu
Labor signs: You have signs that your labor could start earlier than 39 weeks, which is the minimum ideal time for your baby to develop in the uterus. I would suggest you take it easy with daily chores, and avoid intercourse or any strenuous activity.
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Rheumatology 53 years experience
See details: You used a lot of question marks without actually asking a question. You should be able to feel it when the baby's head drops into position. This can occur as early as 32-34 weeks but it does not necessarily mean you will deliver early. It usually engages at 37-38 weeks.
Last updated Feb 28, 2014