Philippines

seen 3 diff docs alrdy but the weird feeling in the chest still bothers me. ekg, xray and blood are normal. what other tests should i take?

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Cardiology 51 years experience
Symptoms: You need a complete history and physical examination with a clear exposition of your symptoms. It is not at all clear what you are feeling and thus speculating on tests without specific information isn't a good idea. You should discuss your situation with the doctors who've seen you and have an idea of what your symptoms may be. You mention wheezing and asthma may be an explanation.