U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Plymouth, NH
A 29-year-old male asked:

I live older home with mold growing out of the walls best "blood" test for toxic mold exposure or mold toxicity? how do i convince my dr to test 4 it?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Family Medicine 61 years experience
Mold in home: Best thing to do is have a reliable mold construction specialist check your house for toxic mold, to see if it may be harmful to you. There are many scams about molds so be sure you have an honest mold specialist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 7, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.