Brooklyn, NY

im having uti symptoms in addition to a cold and today i just found small bumps on my foreskin of my penis and the surrounding of penis head itchy?

Dr. James Lin
Just watch and...: If having uti, a properly done urinalysis is essential not by symptoms alone. For what you described in the penis, you may have some long-foreskin-related inflammation. For the time being, keep foreskin as clean and dry as possible, but avoid being overdone with much soap or cream. If in doubt, see and talk with experienced professionals. Besides, practice healthy lifestyle.. Best wish...

Last updated Dec 25, 2018