Can you tell me how long does it take to remove wisdom teeth?

Dr. Karen Spitzer
Dentistry 37 years experience
Wisdom teeth removal: The time needed to remove wisdom teeth will be a personal call by your dentist. Each dentist has their own scheduling for each procedure. An oral surgeon would also have his own time frame for scheduling. It will also depend on the difficulty of the extractions.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial 47 years experience
5-20 minutes: Most oral surgeons can remove wisdom teeth very efficiently. A general dentist may take much longer. Make sure you see an experienced oral & maxillofacial surgeon.