Can you give me advice? I have been detoxing but now after 6 months I have come across fluoroquinolone toxicity?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
22 years experience in Infectious Disease
Good health: Certainly antibiotics may have side-effects, and so it's important to only take antibiotics under the direction of a physician. It sounds like you've been trying to improve your health for some time, so I wonder 'how' you might have come across fluoroquinolone toxicity? I think you need to schedule an appointment with a doctor to thoroughly review your case. Hope you can get help.
Answered on Oct 30, 2017