United Kingdom

help , can a lower left impacted wisdom tooth cause , clicking jaw , on the left only, neckache , sinus inflammation, dizzy headaches \like migraines?

Dr. Lawrence Kessler
Periodontics 56 years experience
Check for TMJ: There appears to be a good chance you may have temperomandibular joint dysfunction. The symptoms you describe all fit for that problem. You need to find a dentist who usually deals with TMJ problems.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Partially: All your symptoms can be explained by an infected wisdom tooth. Except the clicking jaw. Have an oral surgeon examine you to sort things out.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
No, TMJ syndrome: TMJ syndrome may cause ear pain, ringing in the ears, headache, jaw clicking and dizziness. Proper diagnosis is the key to successful treatment. See Orofacial Pain expert for a consultation and treatment options.