Australia

i have been experiencing sharp ice pick type headaches in the back of the head in the back right base of the skull which come and go intermittently.

Dr. Stanley Halpern
Periodontics 42 years experience
Headaches: You should see a neurologist for further evaluation and diagnosis. Don't mess with this. Your body is talking to you.
Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Fertility Medicine 33 years experience
See a doc: You need to see a neurologist to help you with this.
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
Pain Management 36 years experience
See your PCP: Any headache must be viewed as a valid medical disorder and the headache assessment must be comprehensive. See your PCP for evaluation, tests, imaging and treatment options.