A member asked:

I have a cyst in my right groin area. it's been there for a few years now and i would like to know what to do about it. female docs only please?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Ralph Wolf answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Seriously only a female physician can advise you about a cyst that has 'been present for years' near your right groin? Go to your pcp and get a referral to a dermatologist/surgeon regardless of sex. Assuming this question is legitimate.

Answered Feb 13, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor