A member asked:

What can i do about my dental problem which occurred on a trip?

4 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Leonard Pizzolatto answered

Specializes in General Practice

Find local dentist: Find a local dentist. Most dentists leave space in their schedules for emergencies.

Answered 10/3/2016


Dr. Woojin Woody Kwon answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Find a local dentist: But if you are not experiencing any dental pain, you may opt to wait until you go back to your dentist back home. If you are not sure, find a local dentist, get a diagnosis, then see if you need to proceed with treatment right away or not.

Answered 6/11/2013


Dr. Stephen Gordon answered

Specializes in

Depends on the prob.: What kind of problem? If it is a small lost filling, often you can find temporary filling material at a pharmacy. If it is a toothache, often oil of clove on a cotton, gently applied to the tooth will stop the pain. If it is a major problem, ask the hotel manager/concierge for a dentist recommendation.

Answered 7/27/2014



Related Questions

A member asked:

How soon can I get this dental problem fixed if I buy dental insurance?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

What to do if I have dental problems after taking fosamax (alendronate)?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question