what if you have bone loss in gums?

Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dentistry 9 years experience
Weaker gums: That means loss of the supporting tissues for your teeth(bone), leads to pocketing between the gums and teeth , mobility, plaque collection and inflammation , the condition called periodontitis, it ends with teeth loss if un treated..
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
Perio Bone Loss: Periodontal bone loss is the result of periodontal (gum) disease ; results in loss of support for teeth. This progression over time results in drifting of teeth, loss of teeth and collapse of bite. You should be in the hands of a periodontist to stop the process, prevent future problems and treat\repair the destruction. You cooperation is essential as the periodontist cannot do it without ur help.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Peridontitis: Bone loss is indicative of periodontal disease. It needs to be treated to help prevent loss of your teeth. Please see a periodontist pronto.