how could i break down constipation?

Constipation: Stay well hydrated (at least 8 - 8 ounces glasses of water per day). Try to get in 5 servings of vegetables and 4 servings of fruit per day – get that fiber in. Stay physically active with regular exercise. There are a number of over the counter laxatives that can be taken orally to help pass retained fecal matter. If these options don't work please see your physician. Occassionally severe >.
Provided original answer
constipation can occur in which stool is impacted. Treatments can include disimpaction & enemas.
Mar 12, 2014