United Kingdom (Great Britain)

Hello doctor my problem is that i got a irregular end period after now four month of my natural baby delivery what s wrong ...

Dr. James Schaller
Child Psychiatry 42 years experience
RECORD ANY BLEEDING : One tool to help physicians is the need for you to record any day you have meaningful bleeding. Inform them of only major changes--blood is fresher than routine menses blood. When you give birth you loss a great deal of blood and water, and sometimes this effects hormones. Ask your doc to check out your hypothalamus to see if the birth fluid drop made it sluggish. Hugs to you and success. Dr j.

Last updated Feb 21, 2014