Can anyone help me with my excessive crying problem? im just so sad.

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Specializes in Pediatrics
Seek help: Excessive crying and the sadness may be signs of depression. Please get help. You may find medication is needed. You may just need counseling. It is clear that something is out of balance...You deserve to be happy so get help!
Dr. Emma Rishton
Clinical Psychology 13 years experience
Yes: There is treatment. If you are crying excessively you need help, but it does not necessarily mean that you have a crying problem. You say that you are "so sad", that makes me think that you need help processing your sadness and that maybe you are crying a lot for good reason. In any case do seek from a therapist, it's best to sort it out with a professional. Best wishes.
Dr. Caroline Cribari
Talk with your MD about SSRI.
Sep 15, 2013

Last updated Dec 29, 2016