Islandton, SC
A 23-year-old female asked:

Who would i see in regards to tics, spasms, and other involuntary movements that are very brief?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Douglas Mund
Rheumatology 48 years experience
Neurologist: These are symptoms suggestive of possible neurological problem. See a neurologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 5, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.