Canada

I've been diagnosed with iron def anemia. i've been really dizzy lately and started monitoring my bp. the systolic seems normal but distole seems low. how low is too low for distolic? 105/57 is mine.

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Not BP: Unless your BP was much higher before, this is not related to your BP (systolic or diastolic). You need to see your doctor if this dizziness has been present for more than 3 days or is getting worse.
Dr. Austina Cho
See a doctor: Your diastolic BP is on the low end; however, you should get checked out to make sure you are being treated effectively for your anemia if you haven't already done so. You should also be evaluated to make sure you are not having any bleeding after your endometrial biopsy. Make sure you stay well-hydrated and get evaluated as soon as possible.

Last updated Nov 28, 2017