India

needle like itch all over body on any physical activity, anger, fear in cold climate.no hives but some bumps on hands occur n red skin n go awy in 20min?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Cholinergic?: You may have what we call cholinergic urticaria which comes on after a rise in core body temperature . However if cold temperature causes it also then the probability of this condition is much lower even though cold-induced cholinergic urticaria has been reported. This condition is usually controlled by taking an antihistamine 1-2 hrs prior.