Peru

is a negative beta hcg blood test (<5) after 19 days of sex( 2days period delay), 100% reliable? can i still be pregnant?

Pathology 49 years experience
Possible: 2 days after a missed period, with a negative blood test for pregnancy, you are unlikely to be pregnant, but no lab test is 100%. To be sure you should repeat the test in 4-5 days. In about a week you could do a home pregnncy test using first morning urine and following he instructions in the kit carefully. If the repeat blood test or the home test are negative that would rule out pregnancy.