India

I am 16 year old student.i used to be a topper in my class but then i failed in my class.headace, suicidal tendency, depressed.what is wrong with me?

Dr. Holly Maes
Teen depression: It sounds like you are afflicted with teen depression. It can cause all of the symptoms you describe. It is a medical condition every bit as much as high blood pressure or diabetes. You need treatment and it really does work. I have been in your shoes in my life, and want you to know you can come through this and see the wonder of life again and experience joy. Please seek help today at local er.
Dr. Susan Feingold
Clinical Psychology 29 years experience
I agree with most of the response by Dr Maes. I think you also need to your physician to rule out related medical reasons for the sudden changes. It's important to see a mental health specialist for diagnosis & treatment. What's changed? Have you been using alcohol or other substances? How are things with friends? New re with boy? Finally, why does your Q say you're 46 and then say you're 16?
Feb 1, 2014

Last updated Feb 1, 2014