For 2 days i've had a numb feeling in my left arm , left side of head & left leg ( from knee downwards ) the right side of my mouth is tingly too?

Dr. Robert Kent
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine 13 years experience
See a Dr. ASAP: You may be having/have a mild stroke and you should be assessed by a physician as soon as possible. If it is not a stroke, ask for complete workup to rule out other issues such as ms or other neurologic issues. It could be a confluence of multiple issues coincidentally happening at the same time, but you need to rule out these more serious issues as soon as possible. Hope all is well.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Glad you wrote to them I'm not a medical doctor, but was concerned when I saw the question. A little while ago.
Jan 30, 2014
Last updated Jan 30, 2014