U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked about a male:

My wife (rh -ve ), had missed abortion & kurittine in dec'12. but not sure that anti d injection was given. v r trying for conception. what to do now?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Brian Enggano
Obstetrics and Gynecology 13 years experience
Request records: Try and request your hospital records to see if Rhogam was given or not and notify your doctor of the results. Rh antibodies will not affect your ability to become pregnant but they could potentially affect the pregnancy itself. When you become pregnant, an antibody screen will be one of the first labs that is drawn to see if any antibodies have formed.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.