India

hyphema after blunttruama 20 days now but vision is little blur pupil of eye is still dilated can't see close viewable please help?

Dr. Jon Fishburn
Ophthalmology 30 years experience
Probably dilated: Your vision is likely blurred from the red capped medicine (cyclogyl, homatropine, or atropine) that your md prescribed. This med prevents the eye from focusing ; the iris from constricting. You may be blurry from the injury, as in possible cataract, retinal issues, inflammation. Once your md stops the red capped dilator: your focus may return to normal, barring iris injury. Try some +2.50 readers.