U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Gruver, TX
A 46-year-old female asked:

Do most rheumatologists or hematologists have patients with cryofibrinogenemia? for this condition, is it be advisable to go to a specialty center?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Addiction Medicine 36 years experience
Referral: Those two subspecialties are the ones who take care of the disease most proficiently. After your internist has seen you, if the disease is established or is under question, your internist can refer you to those specialists for continuing care.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 28, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.