U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 20-year-old male asked:

Im a baseball player and i have recently been struggling with pain in my tricep righ above my elbow. it also hurts to fully extend my elbow?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Yash Khanna
Family Medicine 59 years experience
Need Orthopedic Chec: You need to get it checked by an orthopedic doctor, it may be a muscle strain.Meanwhile continue ibuprofen.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 26, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.