Singapore

I have plantar fasciitis now with pain in my big toes as well. why is it so?

Dr. Gary Kugler
Podiatry 32 years experience
2 problems: These may be two fairly unrelated issues. The pain in your big toes (i assume the big toe joint) may be that of hallux rigidus (arthritis of the great toe joint). Anyway, i suggest seeing a podiatrist who can provide treatment options for both problems.
Dr. Grace Torres-hodges
Podiatry 24 years experience
It's connected: The bands of the plantar fascia extend into the ball of the foot, including the base of the 1st (big) toe. If your plantar fascia is inflamed, the pull at the insertion at the ball of the foot (near the big toe) will be irritated as well.
Last updated Jul 27, 2019