U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Fort Worth, TX
A 25-year-old female asked:

My period ended on 1/17, but i am still experiencing cramps. i do have a history of endometriosis. should i make a doc apt. if it continues?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Obstetrics and Gynecology 19 years experience
Yes: I'm so sorry you're suffering with this. Endometriosis is a difficult disease. Try some ibuprofen, 600mg, and if doesn't abate then may want to make an appointment. Good luck!

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 11, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.