U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 43-year-old female asked:

My husband bleeds when he ejeculates, it's that a main cause for infertility? n cancer?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Steven Hebert
Pathology 31 years experience
Needs urologist: Your husband should see a board certified urologist. Problems with the prostate, bladder and urethra could cause this symptom.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 20, 2014

People also asked

Related topics

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.