U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A 45-year-old female asked:

My right ear feels clogged and i can hear my voice in my head when i talk. what could be the problem?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dentistry 47 years experience
See an Dr./ENT: Depending upon duration, severity and possible triggers, i would get into your dr., who may refer you to an ENT specialist to evaluate and test.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 1, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.