U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 46-year-old member asked:

How to deal with horrrible acne that makes their face look sunburned?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Pathology 45 years experience
Serious Rx: Anyone that you describe in these terms needs to be under a physician's care. Either it is severe acne or something equally serious. You say "their". If you are referring to your children, it is incumbent upon you to take them to an evidence-based physician for care. No cult or "pop" treatments will help, and if you fail here, they will resent it for the rest of their lives.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 18, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.