How do i get rid of quite dry skin on face and neck after going skiing?

Dr. Mark Taylor
Dermatology 48 years experience
Use moisturizer.: Use a good moisturizer like m2 skin recovery moisturizer.
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics 35 years experience
Exfoli8 & moisturize: Exfoliate and moisturize but use protection sunscreen and barriers to cold and wind.
Dr. Nicholas Nomicos
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
Also, remember to use moisturizer and skin barriers both before and after skiing. A trick I like to use is putting a small tube in my fanny pack and applying a little each time I go up the ski lift. I find lotion with ostrich oil to work the best for me and my patients.
Apr 7, 2012