can you tell me generally how much veneers cost?

Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience Dentistry
Cost of veneers?: The fees vary widely based on geographic location, type of practice and reputation of dentist. I would venture to guess between $750 and $1500 per tooth. Having said that, don't try to guess what you would need for a better smile and assume veneers are right for you. See a dentist for a consultation. That way you can explore your treatment options and find out exact fees.
Answered on Feb 7, 2015
2
2 comments
1
Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience Orthodontics
Sometimes a restorative solution is the best solution. Sometimes straightening the teeth is the best solution. Sometimes the best solution is to straighten the teeth to provide the best platform on which to do restorations.
Jan 31, 2014
Dr. Mitchell Shapiro
38 years experience Dentistry
I realize that cost is important but don't focus as much on the fee as the competency of the dentist placing them. A low cost veneer can cost more in the long run.
Mar 27, 2014