A member asked:

Could you help me with my double vision problem?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Depends: How and when did this occur? Is it constant or intermittant? Or under your control? Is it traumatic, or due to vascular problems in the head? Or a residual effect of childhood eye misalightment? Or due to a growth or something behind the eye which displaces the eye like thyroid disease? You need this evaluated by your ophthalmologist

Answered 1/23/2014



Related Questions