i have green disharge very early after ovulation with cramps(day 18). on hcg injections. hormone levels normal. what is the cause ?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Discharge: Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal odor. Vaginal itching can be a sign of a yeast infection. Sometimes vaginal discharge can be a sign of a sexual transmitted infection. Testing is important to determine the treatment and keep you and your partner safe.
Answered on Jan 12, 2014