can i use avon moisture therapy intensive healing & repair extra strength cream on my face?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Read Label: My best advice would be to read the label carefully. Usually products such as these will tell you specifically where you can and cannot use them on your body. There will also be instructions on how to apply the creams, lotions, or appointments and they will also tell you how frequently you may use them and under what circumstances (after showering, before bedtime, etc.). Check website out for the product as well.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 57 years experience
SURE: Use several times a day. Especially after washing.
Dr. Daniel Ziegler
Emergency Medicine 30 years experience
Sure, if it helps: These kinds of moisturizers are very useful for people who skin dries out and cracks easily or people, like healthcare workers, who wash their hands many times/day. Ultimately it depends on what you are using it for since it's pretty specific for helping skin retain moisture which generally skin does naturally. If it helps, use it. It's as safe on face as elsewhere. Keep it out of eyes and mouth.
Dr. Jessica Allan
Yes: It is used for extremely dry skin. I would check avon for face creams specifically made for the face.

Last updated Jul 31, 2018